Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New designs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

New designs  Empty
PostSubject: New designs    New designs  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm

New designs look great. However I was thinking it would make more sense if instead of red the light side had blue. For example empty equipment slots are tinted red. For the lightside they would be blue. If it would take a good amount of time to change this then I see no reason to do it. Other things are more important.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

New designs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New designs    New designs  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Not a fan of the new screen for equiping units/heros. The red tint makes it seem quite a bit darker. I like the blue idea. But its not a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

New designs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New designs    New designs  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 am

I don't like the red either. But especially the layout of the hero screen. Why not keep it the way it was and in line with the units' layout ? Artifact slot upper right, weapon slot lower left, armor slot lower right ? I feel this (the red colour and the lay-out) makes it harder to check your heroes' gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New designs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New designs    New designs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New designs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: