Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two servers

Go down 
+3
Claudandus
Dobraine
Scaren
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:26 am

I think they should be merged somehow.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 am

Has the new source for players openned up yet? I haven't seen any word yet, personally...but i'm hoping that this would make a significant difference in the amount of active players
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Dobraine wrote:
Has the new source for players openned up yet? I haven't seen any word yet, personally...but i'm hoping that this would make a significant difference in the amount of active players

I really hope so. I would like the two servers merged somehow simply because it feels so inactive in the game.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I feel like taking my words back. Although I do like more activity in the game there was only about 3-4 noobs in global chat in Olympus and I forgot how much of a headache they can be...
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 am

Dobraine wrote:

Not yet... Sometimes I feel like we are working way too hard, when we are experiencing the workflow of GIGANTIC companies with big ITs and it is taking them so long to "fix" or even "answer" to questions...

Our system has been ready for the new publisher 2 months now, but they still need to "do" some "things"....
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:12 am

Well I'm glad we're fightin for you guys then Wink

Good to hear the update, ty sir.

Then it looks like we wait before the troops are rallied  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm

the two servers should be merged and just rotate the maps each time a capital is taken. it resets anyway, so why not have everyone play one world at a time?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

I like Metal's suggestion. i was actually hoping it would happen the last time.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 pm

RuneSlayer,

I've heard that NEW people from Kongregate and Armorgames are now being directed to Olympus as well as Erevos??

Is this true?
If so, what are the details?
Is it random selection?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:18 am

XViper wrote:
RuneSlayer,

I've heard that NEW people from Kongregate and Armorgames are now being directed to Olympus as well as Erevos??

Is this true?
If so, what are the details?
Is it random selection?

Yes, it was mentioned a while ago.

Olympus was having ...real problems.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:19 am

Dobraine wrote:
Well I'm glad we're fightin for you guys then Wink

Good to hear the update, ty sir.

Then it looks like we wait before the troops are rallied  Twisted Evil

28th is supposed to be the first swarm...but whether it will be a swarm or just a few people...that is up to the publisher...

One of the bad things relying on publishers is that you cannot control several aspects of the game and its progress.... (something which we want to change....)
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:56 am

Rune,

Is it possible to let new player CHOOSE which world they go to? If we invite our friends they sometimes end up on the wrong world and can't play with us. And that's no fun at all. Or maybe make it possible for someone to reset their account and switch from Olympus to Everos?
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:11 pm

ferarith wrote:
Rune,

Is it possible to let new player CHOOSE which world they go to? If we invite our friends they sometimes end up on the wrong world and can't play with us. And that's no fun at all. Or maybe make it possible for someone to reset their account and switch from Olympus to Everos?

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two servers   Two servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two servers
Page 1 of 1