Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat improvements.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Chat improvements. Empty
PostSubject: Chat improvements.   Chat improvements. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

I'm sure chat improvements are planned, and as the population of the game grows, these improvements will become more and more of a necessity. Any devs able to share info on where some of these adv. chat features are on the roadmap?

Again, thanks for a great game.

• Unify the chat tabs and use channels instead. All chat is broadcasted on specific channels. Allow the user to select which channels each chat tab will subscribe to.
  • Add the channel name or channel abbreviation in brackets in front of the chatline. i.e [Global][L] [Faction][F] [Guild] [G] [Trade] [T]
  • Color the bracketed text to easily discern which chat channel it is in. The actual text of the chat can be a different color.
  • Add a Trade Channel.
  • Allow us to ignore users.
  • Add optional timestamp display.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08:23:22 [L] RuneSlayer: Patch is Live! Hope you all enjoy it.
08:23:24 [L] Vaelron: These chat improvements are great! The Devs must love their players!
08:24:23 [T] SmartSalesGuy: Selling 1k packets: w=0.5, s=1.1, i=1.3
08:26:23 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: Whats the best Race?
08:26:24 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: Can someone give me stone? Pleeease?!
08:26:25 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: This game sucks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ignore SpammyAnnoyingGuy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Chat improvements. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat improvements.   Chat improvements. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:49 am

Hegorn wrote:
I'm sure chat improvements are planned, and as the population of the game grows, these improvements will become more and more of a necessity. Any devs able to share info on where some of these adv. chat features are on the roadmap?

Again, thanks for a great game.

• Unify the chat tabs and use channels instead. All chat is broadcasted on specific channels. Allow the user to select which channels each chat tab will subscribe to.
  • Add the channel name or channel abbreviation in brackets in front of the chatline. i.e [Global][L] [Faction][F] [Guild] [G] [Trade] [T]
  • Color the bracketed text to easily discern which chat channel it is in. The actual text of the chat can be a different color.
  • Add a Trade Channel.
  • Allow us to ignore users.
  • Add optional timestamp display.

08:23:22 [L] RuneSlayer: Patch is Live! Hope you all enjoy it.
08:23:24 [L] Vaelron: These chat improvements are great! The Devs must love their players!
08:24:23 [T] SmartSalesGuy: Selling 1k packets: w=0.5, s=1.1, i=1.3
08:26:23 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: Whats the best Race?
08:26:24 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: Can someone give me stone? Pleeease?!
08:26:25 [L] SpammyAnnoyingGuy: This game sucks!
/ignore SpammyAnnoyingGuy

lol I love the way you present things Smile
Quote :
These chat improvements are great! The Devs must love their players!

GUI improvements and therefore chat are in our ToDo list. Currently we are working on the Guild Warfare feature which is our No.1 priority. GUI should be next, unless we will be able to squeeze it somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down

Chat improvements.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: