Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn Command

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

Turn Command Empty
PostSubject: Turn Command   Turn Command I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:34 pm

It would be nice if there was a button or command that would allow you to turn a unit without causing them to move in the direction they turned. It wouldn't be a big change, but I remember a couple times it might have made my forces have a little more advantageous position.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Turn Command Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Command   Turn Command I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:16 pm

AgentAAA wrote:
It would be nice if there was a button or command that would allow you to turn a unit without causing them to move in the direction they turned. It wouldn't be a big change, but I remember a couple times it might have made my forces have a little more advantageous position.
There is a button to do this. It turns the unit in 30-45 degree turns counter clockwise. If you double click, it seems to swap the rotation of the turn to a clockwise direction.

I have noticed that the direction of the arrow and the direction of the units dont match up though. I havent done any testing to see which is the "true" facing of the units based on flanking. That said, the arrow and the facing of the units should match. I would personally see that as a low priority fix for Agincourt.

Back to top Go down

Turn Command
Page 1 of 1