Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could the devs work on the wiki some?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Could the devs work on the wiki some? Empty
PostSubject: Could the devs work on the wiki some?   Could the devs work on the wiki some? I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I understand how the devs might want to keep some parts of the game a mystery to the unexperienced, but the wiki is pretty bare bones right now and lacking a whole lot of data that is pretty necessary in gameplay.

A list of what each upgrade does for each building, for example. Or finishing filling in all the details of the stats, storyling, etc. of the units. These are really basic things that nobody really has kept track of anywhere
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Could the devs work on the wiki some? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could the devs work on the wiki some?   Could the devs work on the wiki some? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:52 am

Tops wrote:
I understand how the devs might want to keep some parts of the game a mystery to the unexperienced, but the wiki is pretty bare bones right now and lacking a whole lot of data that is pretty necessary in gameplay.

A list of what each upgrade does for each building, for example. Or finishing filling in all the details of the stats, storyling, etc. of the units. These are really basic things that nobody really has kept track of anywhere

The wiki has been designed and maintained completely by the community. If someone needs our help in stats or anything else we will be more than glad to provide information.
Back to top Go down

Could the devs work on the wiki some?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: