Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consistent Fullscreen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tops

Consistent Fullscreen Empty
PostSubject: Consistent Fullscreen   Consistent Fullscreen I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:56 pm

There definitely needs to be a way to stay in fullscreen while playing this game. Whether it's a way to just expand the site so it stays in a window or actual fullscreen doesn't matter to me, but it's a necessary feature.

When you're in fullscreen in a battle, it gives you a wider view of the battlefield which gives you a much better ability to move your units at the start. However, there's no way to start a game in fullscreen, when the start is when it's absolutely the most necessary. Switching to fullscreen when you join takes a few seconds of monitor lag where it blacks out, which defeats the purpose of switching in the first place since you're trying for a few seconds of faster movement.

Also, the fact that we have to switch in and out of fullscreen going in and out of battles is just rather annoying. If we could get a consistent fullscreen, it'd make the game a lot more enjoyable for me and I'm sure plenty of other players
Back to top Go down

Consistent Fullscreen
Page 1 of 1