Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild "donations" tracking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soviet

Guild "donations" tracking Empty
PostSubject: Guild "donations" tracking   Guild "donations" tracking I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:56 pm

With the guild vault “transfer” expected to be patched-in I would like get the ball rolling on some ideas as how to make use of it.

My suggestion is, allow a tracking of the donations e.g 10 points per 100 resource x1.19 per 100 gold as seems to be the games current value (via gem to resource conversion).

I for one would like to entice guild members to donate resources into the guild in exchange for items deposited into the vault. It’s not too difficult to do but the point is its preferable to be able to keep track of how much thieve given in exchange for what is offered when a score such as recommended above is in place, opposed to going through the log manual writing down and adding up hundreds of micro-donations.

Some foreseeable questions:

Why not put a score for items?

Two reasons. First, items are worthless to the guild as an entity as only resources are used for upgrades and assumed to be for potential constructions. Second being that their extremely debatable in value, though generally speaking the AP formula tends to be good guidelines as to the items power it’s still not the final say in the matter.

Dev says “good idea”, doesn't say though some begin to wonder... may be it’ll be implemented 2015 aka “the patch”…

Not a question but still for the sake of wanting to see something added to the game opposed to dreaming about it, all I'm asking is that the system, upon donation, divide resource by 10, round to whole figure. If resource = gold x1.19 and add to player_donation else ad to player_donation. That’s it, it doesn't need to keep track of how many items were given to the player (deducting from the score automatically) as a reward I can do that much myself (plus I’d prefer to be able to say what the value of the item is) in a guild shared google doc spread sheet.

--------
Sry for yet another long post, its just another idea but one that would make it a lot more “fun” for higher tier people in the guild to actually help others, at least it will for me, and on the other hand the new/mid tier people will now have a great benefit for being in a guild and active without too much scripting/guild redesigning involved.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Guild "donations" tracking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild "donations" tracking   Guild "donations" tracking I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Quote :
Dev says “good idea”, doesn't say though some begin to wonder... may be it’ll be implemented 2015 aka “the patch”…

Smile

Every user has a suggestion..Most of the suggestions are good.. Are we expected to implement all the suggestions by the next patch? Smile However, we are always listening and if a suggestion is considered as "good", then we can add it to our ToDo list for a coming patch. Unfortunately, "fighting" against bugs and developing new features don't get along very well and it is on our shoulder to find the middle ground...
Back to top Go down

Guild "donations" tracking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: