Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading Pact limits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Trading Pact limits Empty
PostSubject: Trading Pact limits   Trading Pact limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:35 pm

So it is a well known fact in Battle Conquest that you can not pvp against someone in the same faction if both the persons guilds have an alliance. I believe that trading pacts also prohibit pvp against one's own faction. So since you devs know it would be nice to know if Trading Pacts do indeed stop guild members from pvping other guild members?
Back to top Go down
Doitbig28

PostSubject: How do I...   Trading Pact limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:38 pm

If I am not in a guild, how do I pvp another light member within a 9 ap range. They are in the same tier and everything, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Trading Pact limits   Trading Pact limits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 am

Any kind of alliance prevents same faction members of different guilds to pvp each other. You will have to cancel all treaties before you can pvp certain individuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Pact limits   Trading Pact limits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Pact limits
Page 1 of 1