Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Bonus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crawl138

Crawl138

Daily Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Daily Bonus   Daily Bonus I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:34 pm

This may and more than likely was already suggested, gonna throw it out anyways because I rock that way:

Most of the other games I have played that are long term play RPGs like this usually give some sort of daily log-in bonus. Like day 1, you get, I dunno 500 wood, day 2 you get something of greater value, etc, culminating on day 5 in a few free gems or something. This gives people an incentive to log in every day, so it keeps guild leaders happy, and it keeps the devs happy by keeping the player, playing! (don't forget the ad money flowing Very Happy)AND most importantly, it keeps the player happy by giving us all a little something extra!

Also, say they go with the idea of a few gems every few days, it helps those free to play people be able to get their hands on maybe a gold crate or something if they save!

Welp, just and idea, and like I said, it's probably been suggested, but hey, at least it's not something stupid like some of the other polls and suggestions I read earlier! XD Lol Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Daily Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bonus   Daily Bonus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am

according to devs soon similar system will be implemenced
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Daily Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bonus   Daily Bonus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:38 am

This topic has been discussed quite a few times over the months and the consensus is pretty much that most are against rewards being given out just for logging in (especially if it's gems or GL frags) but everyone seemed to agree on rewards being given out after completing daily tasks with progressing rewards during the week and at the end of the week if you have completed all the tasks in the previous days then a few gems or gls frags could be dished out Very Happy That's at least what the community was dreaming about if I remember correctly. I think wartune and its clones have a similar system.

Anyway like kuba said devs already have something in mind for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily Bonus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Bonus   Daily Bonus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Bonus
Page 1 of 1