Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? Empty
PostSubject: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:35 am

Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? QsAGHA2KCGAubSqVccslIPbYKUVbef-5Hkvf8Dr0pGiohq9VSeNMHJHINHU-SCONo6OytoW_ZSw3tl5UTsj-m6_kGHYJaeeyMrnqxPU6d_rO53us9-YKdFMaLQ
Picture is December 21st, 12:26:29 server time

Server: Olympus
Bug: Region #86 is blue with only 25% Light control
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:15 am

Guild Control requires 10% Influence

A neutral Region turning into Light or Darkness requires 10% CP.

Once a Region is secured, it will require 70% CP to turn to the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:20 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Ah thanks for the clarification!

I have no clue why I imagined it would require 50% ... did not even think it through.

Somehow just seemed "obvious" to me would require 50%.

Obviously I was wrong1  Exclamation  Embarassed

1I'll acknowledge this as my first definitely false bug report *sniffles* ... broke my perfect record (Yes, the developers have disagreed with me on previous bug reports; but I still think I was correct in the past, or at least was a grey area ... This time I clearly was wrong)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:07 am

Joy wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Ah thanks for the clarification!

I have no clue why I imagined it would require 50% ... did not even think it through.

Somehow just seemed "obvious" to me would require 50%.

Obviously I was wrong1  Exclamation  Embarassed

1I'll acknowledge this as my first definitely false bug report *sniffles* ... broke my perfect record (Yes, the developers have disagreed with me on previous bug reports; but I still think I was correct in the past, or at least was a grey area ... This time I clearly was wrong)

The irony can be sensed from miles... lol

Truth be told, that was the initial turning point 50%, but I don't know why I let "them" convince me otherwise....I guess I thought it would take you a long time to control a Region......and it turned out to be soooo wrong. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
The irony can be sensed from miles... lol

Truth be told, that was the initial turning point 50%, but I don't know why I let "them" convince me otherwise....I guess I thought it would take you a long time to control a Region......and it turned out to be soooo wrong. Smile

I wasn't being ironic, lol, at least not intentionally  Exclamation 

Though this now brings up another question ...  when we both sides get to the center of the map ... and start fighting over a grey region together ...

If Light gets 17.7% and dark gets 17.6% on a region, at the end of the cycle ... it will go light & then dark needs to get it to 70% to cover it with darkness?

That seems a little ... odd ... but I guess ... finders1 keepers, losers weepers!

1Or may controllers: keepers; losers weepers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?   Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus - Why is region #86 blue with only 25% light control?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: