Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interactive minimap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brien

Interactive minimap Empty
PostSubject: Interactive minimap   Interactive minimap I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 am

I'm not sure if this has already been discussed so i apologize if it has.
But i would like to see an interactive minimap.
What i mean by this is that i would like to be able to jump to different areas of the battle map by clicking on the minimap. sometimes using arrow keys to scroll through the map takes a little more time than comfortable. It would allow for near-instant orders for units even if where you are sending them is far away.
Please consider this as I believe it would make the game more user-friendly.

-Brien
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Interactive minimap   Interactive minimap I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:11 am

Brien wrote:
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed so i apologize if it has.
But i would like to see an interactive minimap.
What i mean by this is that i would like to be able to jump to different areas of the battle map by clicking on the minimap. sometimes using arrow keys to scroll through the map takes a little more time than comfortable. It would allow for near-instant orders for units even if where you are sending them is far away.
Please consider this as I believe it would make the game more user-friendly.

-Brien

Thank you for your suggestion Brien. It has already been mentioned and it definitely in our plans. Smile

In today's update, players will be able to use WASD to control the camera. Just something extra Wink
Back to top Go down
Brien

PostSubject: Re: Interactive minimap   Interactive minimap I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion Brien. It has already been mentioned and it definitely in our plans. Smile

In today's update, players will be able to use WASD to control the camera. Just something extra Wink

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive minimap   Interactive minimap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive minimap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: