Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More conspicuos New Mail Icon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

More conspicuos New Mail Icon Empty
PostSubject: More conspicuos New Mail Icon   More conspicuos New Mail Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

okay. There is an Exclamation mark. But if I refresh the screen without checking the mail, it disappears. Can you keep the exclamation mark till the mail has at least been read?
Back to top Go down
Dreiko21

Dreiko21

PostSubject: Re: More conspicuos New Mail Icon   More conspicuos New Mail Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Will take it one step further, since Zep mentioned it. The flashing effect of "updated" is hard to notice actually. A more distinctive way would be awsome Smile

p.s. Ye, the rest game is perfect we are now asking for those "little details" xD

and btw Congrats for release!
Back to top Go down
OMG

OMG

PostSubject: Re: More conspicuos New Mail Icon   More conspicuos New Mail Icon I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Dreiko21 wrote:
The flashing effect of "updated" is hard to notice actually. A more distinctive way would be awsome Smile

!

+1
Back to top Go down
Dreiko21

Dreiko21

PostSubject: Re: More conspicuos New Mail Icon   More conspicuos New Mail Icon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:55 am

OMG wrote:
Dreiko21 wrote:
The flashing effect of "updated" is hard to notice actually. A more distinctive way would be awsome Smile

!

+1

+1!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More conspicuos New Mail Icon   More conspicuos New Mail Icon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More conspicuos New Mail Icon
Page 1 of 1