Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name Empty
PostSubject: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Since the guild announcement mail feature, when you click reply to a direct mail, the name field goes blank.

You have to go and re-enter the persons name even though you're replying.
Back to top Go down
AnonAMouse

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Same issue as above, and even then the send button doesn't highlight, but it will work.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:14 pm

XViper wrote:
Since the guild announcement mail feature, when you click reply to a direct mail, the name field goes blank.

You have to go and re-enter the persons name even though you're replying.
Same issue here also.

#1. Find a letter to reply to:

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name WYY1UpBtJuf9kc9aHcPkpC-N6ZjOVf2WB1050WoN6kaQIujEG3wW7gR0tnFfSfws6CdW5YRkPw2ivgA_9dzi-i-EAtbjD2hFXRFCnV4EWY6YCgQy-JpBh_cCXQ

#2. Result after clicking on 'Reply' button:

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name D3w25XHafbvOu1RGNcUXiZjIF7BdLZ4vXp2AyQKrZF4D-oOgjP3zWY-5pslBEItuj7wb1TFCo7un2Vid5WlXwnwB7gHUoNcG5mslRgaEJSAs5bYpCmX4qmvOVQ

#3. I have to fill in the 'TO' field by hand:

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name LYQU5wAs24827kwUdPVZNjCcL0S71stHchKR2XGYACwd_7SdNAAbRJLY-3Oh_T0Hbm1nD93nf3whH23LIT5kJWROvOfGeiH9DQ7adIQV7XGDJXkduuFZ6KPFYA
Note: Letter response is same as original on August 1, 2013 by Joy the Mischievous Wink

AnonAMouse wrote:
Same issue as above, and even then the send button doesn't highlight, but it will work.
Also notice the 'Send' button is not highlighted in picture #2, but is highlighted in picture #3 once I enter 'Dakota337' in the 'TO' field.

Last edited by Joyce on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 pm

See I knew I didn't need pictures Smile

Coz you would come and provide them all for me.

Joy the reliable (and predictable) Razz
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:35 pm

XViper wrote:
See I knew I didn't need pictures Smile

Coz you would come and provide them all for me.

Joy the reliable (and predictable) Razz
Dear Xviper the Lazy,

1. On September 16th, 2013: You were too lazy to post your own suggestion to Double-click to repair an item
  2. Again, on November 1st, 2013.  you were too lazy to post a bug on Items too large
  3. Today, November 5th, 2013 ... Progress at last!!  You posted a bug! Shocked(but no pictures yet!)
  4. Soon, I hope to see pwetty pictures from you too!
Insincerely,

Joy the Silly.
Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name ThDB9ARRyThHe2LPQBVxPSBi8CkkcOqNBUTqZVUFihAHzdPhHpP3L_kMBwQ2vqAIJt_GNahR5xDf3UGNGZftcapvHtquuky8amNe1LzvUpGheXfSGbQzrQjWbg

We now know this is what Xviper used to prefer to do instead of posting bugs
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Dear Joyce,

I love you too.

Please use correct capitalization when typing my name.

InSincercly,

XViper Smile
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 pm

joking aside,
the sender field is even worse disabled for guild applications. You can type in the name of the adressee, but the system doesn't 'see' it.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 am

Actually, there shouldn't be a Reply option in regards to the Guild Announcements. It will be fixed with the next update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name   Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Replying to mails, does not auto-fill name
Page 1 of 1