Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies Empty
PostSubject: Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies   Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies JHVmqFV1AB7XdB8T-tUjC4fN5OWL7Y3v6acWiZA8eQkqnaa70o6K2A0CdU1lbIeGOXZMZ9Y7zzvBkiYwlM_UDmheQzjzPcB8jXOj-tjRub9QEN53Ht6nKVne8w

Picture is on November 4, 2013, 01:19: 39 server time.

The 7 buttons pointed to by the green arrows have simply stopped working.  No new window appears when they are clicked.  They worked nicely two days ago (and before that).

The 8 buttons pointed to by the orange arrows continue to function normally.  The new window appears, showing costs of upgrade or downgrade & allowing one to choose if to proceed or not.

Tested in both Firefox & Chrome (and obviously tested with starting game again).
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies   Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am

Oh, just fixed and will be uploaded today.

Thanks Joyce.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies   Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:59 am

Wow, really haha I missed that... 100% appeared due to fixing that bugged bonus regions upgrade, yesterday, as it was working fine right before that fix. (yes Joyce, there was such an odd bug, don't ask)

Joyce wrote:
Picture is on November 4, 2013, 01:19: 39 server time
you mean nov 5?.. it was still nov 4th in USA but already 5th in servertime. americans... ;p

(ofc this post is purely offtopic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies   Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot upgrade or downgrade supplies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: