Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coop Won't Load

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Coop Won't Load   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Loading bar goes to 100% and then after about 10 seconds starts from 0% again over and over. Refreshed but it kept happening but my partner entered the battle. Had to wait until my he finished the coop.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coop Won't Load   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Had it happen again. Asked my partner to refresh this time but nothing happened. However, I have found that if this occurs and I refresh right after my partner does then we get thrown back to town. The weird part is that my MVP quest finished.

The loading bar went back and forth as well.
Back to top Go down
Ragear

Ragear

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Battle load problem   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:47 am

Hi ! I have the same problem on every battle.

Often, it's 100% loaded but it never starts and i have to restart game
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coop Won't Load   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:23 am

This loading problem has been our Holy Grail quest...

We are on it and soon we will upload a new preloader in an effort to improve the situation if not eradicate the problem
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coop Won't Load   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

I had the experience once (out of about 40 cooperatives):

1. We were stuck at 100% for about 3 minutes
  2. Once my partner disconnected, then the game started.

Details from November 3rd, 2013:

1.  Here we are stuck after about 30 seconds.

Coop Won't Load -rsr3HgsImmHmMepzkrJLh2LSOGCtjf1hp1MImvpka93bv1FhIBSjOUh_RFL7NOzJQB3B69ae_Ui0x59Konfg1uHF689VEBgcN5HA0yGfrR4ZqcyHsLJheQaoA

2.  Here we are after about a minute

Coop Won't Load 3Fn6wLIHDQH5aHhE_naYrJRQy8c0-5CrTuf9rjLjXYAr47n3hQPYBQaAcuMYYuMOmkaCpTHwvPFhfqX3JhA_bhvb7BSpL5UVne17Jg805y0rhZ9iKONEqZQp6g

Part of this discussion has been lost, were Srhand was worried our units had started without us & were being killed! Wink

3.  Two minutes & still 100% green and game hasn't started ...

Coop Won't Load MVAHUygjMjvw672Fmte_7ePygHvAXDYrtVOWqUr1X_V-i2byAUigyncyolP6txOpqxp7UFBRlGc31Yz9DfzCQo0AZhnFY4uEkqsVQ4Czyc46UsMyuA3-MAgK2w

4.  Suddenly the game starts (before I restarted):

Coop Won't Load ANLlRwkjKBxNKp1xBkqqQAjCvN9hkxVaO2tL4-Vn0GMhddP-m4vacV9pepeyD3nYfG-Wa6gEWPLLAQo8Chwa1wA8_E3ah6AI7LxxjZpDrhPt5lZakkJ0rCDzow

The game had started since Srhank had got disconnected.

5.  We won Smile

Coop Won't Load W3xPFiA5RxvEcOwaMTy_6kX3xRU0sYAoFwLc1kVndYCmuC7vqQWtBDyBf18bh1gutIDZtqBslBqsrBFrAX1qrJ5ySGmIe9eiVCoZ_04TxNtXbfdWVvfuaBzjSw

Conclusion: Possible synchronization issue between server & two players, once one player disconnects the game starts.P.S.:: Thanks for the pwetty swirly candy cane loot! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coop Won't Load Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coop Won't Load   Coop Won't Load I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coop Won't Load
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: