Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Negative HP on hero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dales1

Negative HP on hero Empty
PostSubject: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 am

I have the situation where I am finding one of more of my heros have negative Hit Points after a battle (where they took a lot of damage)

ie, rather then being 0/10, they are appearing as -2/10 etc, worst i have seen is -3.

This may have something to do with the fact that I am coming back after not playing in 3 months?

I have also noted that I have a level 9 HI that has more XP then my level 10 HI's (all levels gained before my 3 month 'holiday'), and the level 9 needs still further XP to get to level 10. I guess the XP requirements for the levels changed in the last 3 months, but that existing levels werent recalibrated?
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:28 am

I guess the level should fix itself when you level your HI up... ;p and yea the xp levels changed... people complained... but now it's all good.

Hero negative HP, however, is randomly frequent for many of us. Would be nice to see it fixed.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 am

Fyrr wrote:
Hero negative HP, however, is randomly frequent for many of us. Would be nice to see it fixed.
I'm not sure why we get Hero Negative HP.

One untested theory is it has something to do with health items
Negative HP on hero Tmtwa2XxkEvPJoEeI5iOdeEPO1U4CvUtrnBX-RKglQjbHoZusaShTyDgMjT8tKV_R55-ICHiHrPQtJiQttS3IOZ-ORqTkqInm3AhlonCQqNYi7Cez0U_RlVH3A
Back to top Go down
dales1

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 am

yes, others have suggested the health items possibility. except it happens to heros that dont/didnt have health items on it (easy for me to test, as i only have one hero item with + health)
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:57 am

It might be as simple as the hero's hp not being floored at 0 when shot by artillery or taking more than 1 damage at a time. Not sure, but happens to me a lot and I practically never use health items. Worst I have got is a hero with -4 hp, I think after a match where I got bombarded by artillery.

Also, I have got -1 exp on a unit before from a battle! Shocked
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 am

I've found and fixed a bug on this with equipping items and chaning tab. Will be live after the next maintenance. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative HP on hero   Negative HP on hero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negative HP on hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: