Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drennalin

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo Empty
PostSubject: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi,

I'm having a lot of trouble with lag today which has rarely been a problem for me in the past.  I know you did an update today.  I've done my usual trinity of fixes:  Clear browser cache,  refresh the browser session and cold reboot.   None of these have had the slightest impact.
Here's a link to an internet flash speed test I did between NY and Colorado: http://prntscr.com/20uvtt    Any ideas?

Nightmares are doable... co-ops not so much.

Thanks for your attention,

Drennalin

The issue seems to have been resolved by a light hot wind. thanks

Last edited by Drennalin on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Drennalin wrote:
Here's a link to an internet flash speed test I did between NY and Colorado: http://prntscr.com/20uvtt.  Any ideas?
NOTE: Quoted link has been edited to remove the trailing '.' in this post.

So clicking on the quoted text will work ... (but not in the original post)
Your link does not work as it has an extra trailing '.'

Removing the '.' here is an embedded picture (This is Drennalin's picture, not mine)

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo 5bfd

Compare this with my picture (which is worse Latency, and nowhere near as high upload or download):

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo Nt2kTPdIU8L8_SqKWsJd0xYF_HSG3rhn5dbIkD0yKTGLAID2UPrRZFhqt5oG_H4kJ1ThWr471QOM4mGVOOXCnt99r6DT1Erj1TCf2O4dGWNgrDrpD-ESz3WrPwTest from New Hampshire using myfairpoint.net as an ISP (Internet Service Provider) to California (opposite side of the United States).

Test was done on October 30th, 2013, at about 7:15pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).

The most relevant number is latency, which at 184 milliseconds is quite poor.

Totally irrelevant details:

• The second tab is the youtube video I did for testing which is Slow me down, a video my spouse asked me to watch ...

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I7-xnypmYq7kpGTSeObvT53iGKStDAmXWJ385XDEAPrDv1yHRdxxGLu9c-ydhqm07l2j3cJhKCJa23_dbrlrrJgUN-NPFCA34Iz_o14rSY3VO6Y33qzcEpHPlA
    A picture of Emmy Rossum singing Slow me down

• The first tab, of course, is my favorite game that I play ... Battle Conquest Wink
Here my ISP is working at 50% what it can do at better times (when I get 85 millisecond ping rates) -- still even at 50% of the possible ISP rate, it is good enough that it play a youtube video at this speed.

Having tried a game in Battleconquest, the green bar at start of screen went at half speed what it can other times (as expected) & there was no lag for me while playing the game at >>> speed, everything went great.

Conclusion: No lag for Joy today Smile
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:56 am

Hello Drennalin,

Is the issue resolved? There's been an issue with Chrome lately. Could you tell me which browser and flash version you use?
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:03 am

I have been loading a lot slower than I used to before everyone complained about loading speeds and I've noticed that the local data storage is still not saving any data. Could that have anything to do with it?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 am

Try it now Drennalin and Piktas...
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 am

I'm still having the problem and I know from the chats that other people are too. Seems to be the Chrome issue. It's pretty hard to do NMs when your mouse moves in 1.5 inch jumps.

Thanks for your attention

Dren
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:27 am

Solution!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo   I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm experiencing major lag regardless of co-op or solo
Page 1 of 1