Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dada420

Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps" Empty
PostSubject: Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"   Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:25 pm

We are a guild dedicated to decimating any lighties on the front lines. Our track record attests to this and we need YOU to help us expand our influence and territory! No fame requirements for any active player, rather we encourage new players to give our guild a try and in return we will try to help you grow and expand your own army! cheers finally a guild that is not solely focused on gathering resource territories instead our main focus is capturing the light capital. Join the fight now!!

Our guild's anthem
"Deadpool Corps decimates the drone-like dimwitted doofaces on the cowardly capitalist chronicle called the light side! Join now aid our fight!"
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"   Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Why didn't you put this in the embassy?

Nevermind I went full retard,

anyway good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AnotherUniverse

AnotherUniverse

PostSubject: Re: Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"   Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps" I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:47 am

Takin the fight to the lightside since day 1 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"   Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up-and-coming dark-side guild "Deadpool Corps"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: The Ancient Embassy-
Jump to: